Brain is main coordinating centre of the body. It has three major parts:-
(a) Forebrain : It is most complex and specialized part of the brain. It consist of cerebrum.
1. It is main thinking part of the brain.
2. It control involuntary actions.
3. It store informations.
4. Centre associated with hunger.
5. It receives sensory impulses from various parts of the body and integrate it.
(b) Mid- Brain: Control involuntary actions such as:
1. Change in pupil size.
2. Reflex movements of head, neck and trunk.
(c) Hind- Brain: It has three parts:
1. Cerebellum= It control posture and balance. precision of involuntary actions e.g., picking pen.
2. Medulla= It control involuntary actions e.g., blood pressure, salivation, vomiting.
3. Pons= It control involuntary actions, regulation of respiration.
-Answered by Himanshi Verma On 21 August 2019:05:29:39 PM