1. It is lower house.
2. Total member in lok sabha is 543.
3. This is temporary house.
4. Look sabha is more powerful in parliament.
5. It can directly elected by people.
6. The lok sabha controls the council of ministers.
7. Two members are nominated by the president of Indian from Anglo- Indian- Community.
1. It is upper house.
2. Total member in rajya sabha is 250.
3. This is permanent house.
4. Rajya sabha is not powerful or less powerful.
5. It can indirectly elected by the MLAs.
6. The rajya sabha does not have this power.
7. 12 members are nominated by the president from lirature, science, art and social servic
-Answered by Master Purushottam On 22 August 2019:09:13:24 PM