1. All matter is made up of very tiny particles called atoms.
2. Atoms are indivisible particles, which cannot be created or destroyed in a chemical reaction.
3. Atoms of a given element are identical in mass and chemical properties.
4. Atoms of different element have different masses and chemical properties.
5. The relative number and kinds of atoms are constant in a given compound.
6. Atoms combine in the ratio of small whole numbers to form compound.
-Answered by priyanshu kumar On 30 September 2019:11:15:45 AM