1) Ultrasound is generally used to clean parts located in hard to reach places. For example Spiral tube, odd shaped parts electronic components etc.
2) Ultrasound can be used to detect cracks and flaws in metal blocks.
3) Ultrasound is used in the medical field to detect illness diseases.
4) Ultrasound is used in a device named SONAR which is used to measure the depth of ocean in the ships.
5) Ultrasound are used extensively in industries and for medical purpose.
6) Ultrasound are highly frequency waves.
-Answered by priyanshu kumar On 05 October 2019:03:33:18 PM