1. We can measure of an object by its inertia.
2. The total quantity of matter contained in an object is called mass of an object.
3. Mass of the object remains constant at all the places.
4. Measurement of mass is done by using a pan or beam balance.
5.Mass of a body cannot change even value of g is zero at any place.
1. Weight=mass ×acceleration
2. The gravitational force by which earth attracts an object is called weight of the object.
3. Weight of the object is different at all different places.
4. Measurement of weight is done by using a spring balance.
5. Weight of the object becomes zero if g is zero.
-Answered by Master Purushottam On 22 August 2019:09:13:04 PM